0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
San Pietro in Cariano, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

San Pietro in Cariano, Italy

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 34°

Mixture of precip. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 20° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 29°

There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds WNW 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 38°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 25°

There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 25°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 17° and feels-like temperature of 15°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 35°

Sunny. Temperature of 35°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 20° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 23°

Clear. Temperature of 23°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 11° and feels-like temperature of 18°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content