0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
San Martino di Lupari, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

San Martino di Lupari, Italy

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 77°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 17mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds E 24mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content