0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ruffano, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Ruffano, Italy

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 23mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 54°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 42°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SSW 33mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 55°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds W 24mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 40°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 21mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content