0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pagani, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Pagani, Italy

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 65°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

9/9/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content