0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nocera Inferiore, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Nocera Inferiore, Italy

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content