0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mestre, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Mestre, Italy

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 53°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content