0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lecco, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Lecco, Italy

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 62°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 58°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content