0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ischia, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ischia, Italy

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 18mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content