0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Grumo Appula, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Grumo Appula, Italy

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 62°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 72°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 65°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNW 17mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 68°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content