0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gaeta, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gaeta, Italy

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 66°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content