0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Fiesole, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Fiesole, Italy

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 77°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 59°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 77°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 56°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WSW 0mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 55°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content