0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cerveteri, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Cerveteri, Italy

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content