0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Celano, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Celano, Italy

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 54°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 72°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 52°

Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content