0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Castel San Pietro Terme, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Castel San Pietro Terme, Italy

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NW 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content