0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Camaiore, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Camaiore, Italy

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 51°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SSW 20mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 49°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SSW 23mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 32°

Clear. Temperature of 32°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 45°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 31°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content