0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Agliana, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Agliana, Italy

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 74°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 76°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 73°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 62°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content