0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Vijapur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Vijapur, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 99°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 99°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 92°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 91°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 98°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content