0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Vaniyambadi, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Vaniyambadi, India

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SE 19mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content