0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Vadodara, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Vadodara, India

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 93°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content