0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tumsar, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Tumsar, India

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 1mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content