0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tranquebar, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tranquebar, India

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 78°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content