0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tondi, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Tondi, India

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 92°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content