0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Terdal, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Terdal, India

Tuesday

10/21/2014

Hi: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

10/22/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 71°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content