0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tarn Taran, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Tarn Taran, India

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 111°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 111°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 143°F.

Lo: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 113°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 113°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 144°F.

Lo: 95°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 124°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 115°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 115°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 143°F.

Lo: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content