0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sultanganj, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sultanganj, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 99°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 99°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 124°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 96°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 125°F.

Lo: 82°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 83°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 94°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 97°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content