0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sonapur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sonapur, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 91°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 93°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content