0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sompeta, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sompeta, India

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 91°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 90°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 86° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content