0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Singur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Singur, India

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 90°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 80°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 93°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 95°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 81°

Drizzle. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 95°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 81°

Drizzle. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 95°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 81°

Drizzle. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 93°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 82°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 94°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 83°

Drizzle. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content