0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shrirampur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Shrirampur, India

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 78°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content