0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shivpuri, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Shivpuri, India

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content