0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shivpuri, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Shivpuri, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 102°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 102°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 88° and feels-like temperature of 144°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 101°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 101°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 90° and feels-like temperature of 148°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 100°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 131°F.

Lo: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 96°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content