0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shencottah, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Shencottah, India

Tuesday

10/21/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

10/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content