0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shahpur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Shahpur, India

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 96°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content