0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sagar, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sagar, India

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 95°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 78°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content