0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rath, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rath, India

Thursday

7/10/2014

Hi: 110°

Sunny. Temperature of 110°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 137°F.

Lo: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 111°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 111°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 143°F.

Lo: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 110°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 110°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 141°F.

Lo: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 108°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 108°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 140°F.

Lo: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 106°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 106°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 142°F.

Lo: 91°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 98°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 90°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 106°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 106°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 129°F.

Lo: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content