0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rajpura, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rajpura, India

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 102°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 102°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 122°F.

Lo: 85°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 103°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 103°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 127°F.

Lo: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds S 2mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 103°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 103°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 127°F.

Lo: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 101°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 101°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 101°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 101°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 102°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 102°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 105°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 105°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content