0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rairangpur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rairangpur, India

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 94°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 19mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 91°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 20mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 89°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 86° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content