0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pilibhit, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Pilibhit, India

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 68°

Sunny. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 43°

Clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 67°

Sunny. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 44°

Clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 67°

Sunny. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 43°

Clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 69°

Sunny. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 44°

Clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 70°

Sunny. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 45°

Clear. Temperature of 45°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 71°

Sunny. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 51°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content