0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Peranambattu, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Peranambattu, India

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content