0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pali, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Pali, India

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 102°

Sunny. Temperature of 102°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 35% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 81°

Clear. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 103°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 103°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 105°

Sunny. Temperature of 105°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 29% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 86°

Clear. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 107°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 107°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 31% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 107°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 107°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 34% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 87°

Clear. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 106°

Sunny. Temperature of 106°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 35% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 85°

Clear. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Thursday

5/1/2014

Hi: 102°

Sunny. Temperature of 102°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 34% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content