0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nilagiri, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nilagiri, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 91°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 82°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 82°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 93°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 88° and feels-like temperature of 133°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 120°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 88°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 82°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content