0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nellimarla, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nellimarla, India

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 91°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 80°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 19mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 93°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 25mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SW 26mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 24mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content