0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Naravarikuppam, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Naravarikuppam, India

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 81°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 81°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 18mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 21mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 25mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNW 23mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 22mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content