0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nainital, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nainital, India

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 82°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 85°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content