0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Musiri, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Musiri, India

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 97°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 97°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 120°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 77°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 96°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds W 19mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 97°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 97°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 98°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds W 22mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 95°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 78°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content