0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mettuppalaiyam, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Mettuppalaiyam, India

Wednesday

10/22/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 69°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 70°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content