0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mandalgarh, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Mandalgarh, India

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content