0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Manali, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Manali, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 80°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 81°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 94°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SW 18mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 80°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 23mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 21mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content