0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Maheshwar, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Maheshwar, India

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 97°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 96°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 87° and feels-like temperature of 132°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 77°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 77°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content