0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kurseong, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kurseong, India

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 90°

Sunny. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Clear. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 91°

Sunny. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 70°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Thursday

5/1/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 61°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content